Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I miss the Weasels and Penguins

LOL< I thought Jerry tried to get you over to his house for some termite burns?

Quote Originally Posted by Einar Drønnesund View Post
    Oh, we got him to.

Sorry about that.

Who are we talking about again?
    Pffff Go home Noob...

Learn English Martial Arts

"I have declaired in my prdoxes of defence of the false teachinge of the noble scyence of defence used here by the Italyon fencers."

"The time of the foot is when you step forward to strike"

Oh boy, penguin fight!

I put my money on Fruit Hat!!

Throw an apple at him!!!!!!!

on another note, I am terribly jealous of the folks that live in Great Britten, seems there are more schools of serious European Sword Fighting there, and they are easer to get to than here.

Yeah, I miss the old wars and old warriors. A toast to both. <raises horn>

I still browse the fora, both here and abroad, but rarely post anymore. I never know when I'll have time to keep up with a conversation.

I used to be a penguin but lately I've been feeling much more weasel-ish.
    Örn Doomslayer a.k.a. Þorfinn , the one we don't let steer, Commander of the Twin Tiers

I used to be a penguin but lately I've been feeling much more weasel-ish.
    A little soap 'n water'll cure that... or maybe a good de-greaser.

J.C.
    Read.... think.... re-read.... think some more.... then, and only then, say what's on your mind.

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals."

Political Correctness serves no purpose other than as sanctuary for fools and cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Einar Drønnesund View Post
    Dont listen to him, Sabrina. He tried that line on me once.
    Careful. We still have "Those" pictures..
    Barnyard bladesmith, burnt in the front, and frozen in the rear. Comic book metallurgist, too dumb to know that I can't do that.
    "I don't believe in the no-win scenario".. Captain Kirk.

It's good to be skilled, but better to be talented.
    It's good to be talented, but better to be gifted.
    It's good to be gifted, but best of all to be determined. - Me

"The precise balance of brains and balls, will ALWAYS trump those who have too much of one, and not enough of the other". - me

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie C. View Post
    A little soap 'n water'll cure that... or maybe a good de-greaser.

J.C.
    Jamie! How the **** are ya? It's been a while.

I don't know, sometimes I think it goes too deep for cleansers. I've said and done some things this year that I'm not the least bit proud of.
    Last edited by Patrick J.; 08-27-2008 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Curse Removed
    Örn Doomslayer a.k.a. Þorfinn , the one we don't let steer, Commander of the Twin Tiers

Quote Originally Posted by Keith K. View Post
    Jamie! How the **** are ya? It's been a while.
    Oh, I guess I'm not doing too badly. Suddenly feeling an inexplicable urge to cuss though... ya know?

I don't know, sometimes I think it goes too deep for cleansers.
    A good bourbon will root out those "deep down" stains.
    Or scotch, if you'd prefer.

I've said and done some things this year that I'm not the least bit proud of.
    Eh... as long as everybody can get up and walk away in the end, it's all good.

J.C.
    Last edited by Jamie C.; 08-27-2008 at 02:05 PM.
    Read.... think.... re-read.... think some more.... then, and only then, say what's on your mind.

Political Correctness serves no purpose other than as sanctuary for fools and cowards.

I heard something about a war and a fruit hat?

Thank god the dragons have arrived... it always gets so messy when the penguins show up we need someone around with good sense (and a lovely bit of fire)
    -Ash

Always good to see you as well Lady Ash, with you sword we could 'kabob a few penguins though I hear they taste rather fishy. Also I am a big fan of fruity hats on semi aquatic avids

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for thou are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Boas View Post
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for thou are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

But what about with fruit hats?
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Tracy

Quote Originally Posted by tracy harden View Post
    But what about with fruit hats?
    Fruit hats = fruit salad

Dragon are carnivores

Fruit is safe

Yeah, but everything under the hat isn't.

I should also point out that quite a large number of lizards and other reptiles are omnivorous...

Besides, does it really matter much to ya if the dragon chomps your whole head off, then spits out your half-chewed hat?

J.C.
    Last edited by Jamie C.; 08-27-2008 at 10:24 PM.

Am I the only one who thinks these Dragons are a little bit too desperate to tell us how tough they are?

The lady doth protest too much methinks.
    Learn English Martial Arts

"I have declaired in my prdoxes of defence of the false teachinge of the noble scyence of defence used here by the Italyon fencers."

"The time of the foot is when you step forward to strike"

Who said anything about tough? All I see is an expression of a healthy appetite!

To be honest, I don't recall if I ever claimed to be dragon, weasel *or* penguin. Time makes everything so fuzzy. In a past life I recall being a trouble-maker with a penchant for outlandish trousers. So what would that have made me? And if I no longer have the trousers, does that change anything? Ye gods, I think I'm having an identity crisis!
    -Ash

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Bishop View Post
    Who said anything about tough? All I see is an expression of a healthy appetite!

To be honest, I don't recall if I ever claimed to be dragon, weasel *or* penguin. Time makes everything so fuzzy. In a past life I recall being a trouble-maker with a penchant for outlandish trousers. So what would that have made me? And if I no longer have the trousers, does that change anything? Ye gods, I think I'm having an identity crisis!
    Outlandish Trousers? did you buy them from nomads? or some other outlandish people? did you travel to Ultama Thule to get them?

your avatar has changed too, heh.

trouble maker?

What do you think? Dragon-proof?

-Ash

You're still a trouble-maker, Ash...

And no... certainly not dragon-proof.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

J.C.

Why am I now suddenly considering interesting chutney recipes?

I had to wonder what sort of commotion Ashley was considerng when mentioning she might not wear those trousers anymore. I didn't consider that my reaction to what was before us might be gastric curiousity. Maybe it was all this talking about taste, crunchy and ketchup that got it going.

Cheers

Hotspur; now I'm hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Glen C. View Post
    Hotspur; now I'm hungry
    Yeah, me too, but I'm thinking more along the lines of rump roast....

J.C.

Sirrah,

That is no way to talk about a lady and a lady I remain regardless of what trousers I may (or may not) be wearing. Please, if you must descend into libidinous innuendo (as I know, sometimes, we must) do it with a little class.
    -Ash

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Bishop View Post
    Sirrah,

That is no way to talk about a lady and a lady I remain regardless of what trousers I may (or may not) be wearing. Please, if you must descend into libidinous innuendo (as I know, sometimes, we must) do it with a little class.
    *sigh* Y'know... if you don't quit talkin' about the trousers you've lost, or aren't wearing... it's gonna get a lot worse.

As for libidneous... libiddiness... whatever the hell you said... I am mostly carnivorous.

And I haven't had lunch.

J.C.

I didn't say you shouldn't do it - just that you should do it with class. After all, we *all* get hungry for something sweet sometimes.

Honestly, I wasn't trying to cause a commotion. I thought those pants were so hideous it would just be a good laugh. I had forgotten, of course, to take into account the (rather odd) appetites of my audience.
    -Ash

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast