Thread: Rudderbows?

Rudderbows?

Has anyone here got a rudderbow made longbow?

What do you think?

I'm thinking of buying a u-Finish bow from them to finish up for my wife, and was wondering about objective quality opinions.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis sed Nomini Tuo da Gloriam
    "Not to us Lord, Not to us, but to Thy Name be the Glory"

Adsum, Domine: Totus ingenibus meis ad pedes tuos proponeo.
    Duce et regere servum tui, Domine, ab omnibus temptationem, ita ut honor purus et donum meum incontaminatus sit.
    "Here am I, Lord: All my talents at Thy feet I lay. Guide and guard Thy servant, Lord, from all temptation, that honor may be spotless and my gift unstained."
    - Katherine Kurtz "Healer's Song"

In the corner of my room somewhere in SoCali
    i am the president of the UW archery club and there are a few members with those and another that has bought the exact same u-finish kit.

i have limited experience but have shot with them; they shoot really decent for all wood bows and especially considering their price range. wood bows seem to have a bit more shock and jolt to the hand compared to the fiberglass backed ones. i feel that their limitation is the hickory itself. hickory is not that great for a belly wood but better for backing. they seem to champion hickory a lot, but they do have an ash and epe; not sure if those are better though.
    Pi R Squared, no...Pie R round, cornbread R squared.