Thread: For Sale: Bugei Dragonfly 28.5''

Post For Sale: Bugei Dragonfly 28.5''

Back up for sale is this fantastic project blade. The famous Bugei Dragonfly, $1250 MSRP (http://bugei.com/dragonfly-katana-878-prd1.htm)

Asking only $600 for quick sale. Free shipping CONUS.

28.5'' nagasa (w/bo-hi) with ~11'' tsuka.

It does not have the original fittings, but it has been upgraded with an awesome Hanwei Kami saya that fits it perfectly. It's never been used to cut, but there is a ~1mm dent on the very tip of the kissaki which is not really noticeable. I will also throw in some fittings: silver wing menuki, seppa, and an antique iron fuchi (the handachi fittings in the photo are no longer available).
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    "It is my feeling that to make a good sword, one must make a weapon first, and art second. But if it is really "right", it is both things at once, and in equal measure." -- Howard Clark

"I cannot compensate for improper use of a sword. Nothing is bullet proof and idiots prove on a regular basis that nothing is idiot-proof -- they're just too creative." -- Keith Larman

Off the market.
    "It is my feeling that to make a good sword, one must make a weapon first, and art second. But if it is really "right", it is both things at once, and in equal measure." -- Howard Clark

"I cannot compensate for improper use of a sword. Nothing is bullet proof and idiots prove on a regular basis that nothing is idiot-proof -- they're just too creative." -- Keith Larman